New Innerkid New Beginnings
August 22, 2019, 11:39:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "New Innerkid New Beginnings" has now opened If your interested in this site please go here http://ouricw.net/newinnerkidnewbeginnings/index.php?board=1.0 to complete the application for membership. Membership registration has now been disabled as spammers are now registering on the site daily that have no real interest in actually becoming members. Now to join this site only those that submit an application and you will be registered by a staff member. Thank you Administrator Of New Beginnings

Home   Help Contact Login Register  
October 3rd was Our Anniversary
Did you all know that Oct 3, 2016 Marked Ten years since we acquired the domain OURICW.NET? So we have now passed Ten years here. So Lets PARTY!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Violation of Rules that can result in you being Banned!!!  (Read 4719 times)
Karen JamesTopic starter
Can Be Strict When Needed
Administrator

Spare the rod spoil the child

« on: July 09, 2013, 02:00:39 PM »

Violations of these rules can result in a ban

1 - Punishing any innerkid that is NOT your own or has NOT consented to allow you to punish them you will be banned from this forum.

2 - If all that you do is get into trouble all the time that requires you to be punished every time that you come into contact with staff then this will result in you being banned. It is expected that as any innerkid as a bio kid after being punished would be on good behaviour for at least a period of time before getting into trouble again.

3 - If you are found to always be brat-ting and YOU DO NOT follow re-direction by staff here you can expect to be banned.

4 - SWEARING! is Unacceptable here first time will be a warning second time will be a temp ban third time will result in a perm ban from this board.

5 - The use of illegal drugs and or alcohol on the board If used will result in a perm ban from the board without any warning.

6 - Also any act that would be considered dangerous such as cutting, violence or that would be considered illegal in The USA or any other country is forbidden here. And will also result in you being banned from this site.

7 - Fighting including name calling insulting other members. Any violations of this will result in a perm ban from the site.

8 - Hara*sing other members by sending them Private messages including emails when they do not wish for you to do so. Sharing private information about a member of this site by email or messenger with another person and disclosing such member information such as members email addresses yahoo id's etc.

9 - If it is learned that you are not Biologically 18 years of age or older you would be banned from this site without warning!

10 - TROLLING!!! Always asking an adult to adopt you will result in you being banned.

I love my precious Son Micha and my daughters Wendy and Kelly Fye I love each one of them with all of my heart and more. There are every bit a very part of me and will love them forever and ever.

Any problems with Micha, Wendy, or Kelly please email me at once to: karenjames@ouricw.net thank you!
My Registry Form

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: